Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for our favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. We also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.
About Mondo Gallery
4115 Guadalupe St. Austin TX 78751
Tuesday - Saturday, 12PM - 6PM (and by appointment)
To view and purchase work from our current show, please
- Whats the best way to find out about your poster releases? I keep missing out.
- How do you ship your posters?
- I'm local. Can I pick up my order at the Gallery?
- I received my poster, and it was damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement?
- I missed a release. Will you be printing more?
- SO sad! Your system doesn't hold things in people's carts?
- I placed an order earlier today, and I remembered I also needed to get a friend a gift. Could you combine the two orders for shipping?
- When will I get my order?
- Can I get a refund on a gift card?
- Can I cancel my order?
1. Q: Whats the best way to find out about your poster releases? I keep missing out.
A: We announce our sales the day before in our Newsletter. The day of the sale we will announce the release via Twitter
2. Q: How do you ship your posters?
A: We pride ourselves in our packing. We ship our posters in heavy-duty Kraft shipping tubes. The poster is carefully rolled in Kraft paper and the tube is sealed with packing tape.
3. Q: I'm local. Can I pick up my order at the Gallery?
A: Yes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request Gallery pick up, and follow @MondoGallery on twitter to be notified when specific prints are available to be picked up.
4. Q: I received my poster, and it was damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement?
A: If we have the poster in stock you can send the poster back to us and we'll be happy to exchange it for you. Please contact us to make sure a replacement poster is available.
5. Q: I missed a release. Will you be printing more?
A: All of our posters are limited editions and will never be reprinted. So, in other words, if we say there will be 200 posters printed, that is how many will be released. We recommend that you follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog so you get the news on when our releases are going down.
6. Q: SO sad! Your system doesn't hold things in people's carts?
A: When we release a poster,we get a very large number of people trying to shop at the same time, and unfortunately having something in the shopping cart doesn't mean it's reserved. The only way the item comes out of inventory and into your home is once you've paid for it. It's the same way on most sites - the difference is most sites don't have thousands of people trying to buy the same thing at the exact same time.
7. Q: I placed an order earlier today, and I remembered I also needed to get a friend a gift. Could you combine the two orders for shipping?
A: If the item isnt restricted to one-per-customer, and the first order hasnt already shipped, we will combine the orders into one shipment. Youll need to include the confirmation number of your first order in the comment box at checkout.
8. Q: When will I get my order?
A: Typically poster orders ship within 3-4 weeks of the release via USPS 1st class or Priority Mail. Logistics sometimes prevent us from shipping posters right away, so large releases may take a bit longer. Clothing orders typically ship within 48 hours. Vinyl orders ship USPS Media Mail.
If you suspect your order has been lost or not processed click here to contact us.
9. Q: Can I get a refund on a gift card?
A: We're sorry, but gift cards are nonrefundable.
10. Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: All poster sales are final.